Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Marriage proposals

here r some mariage proposals, just read them n enjoy the beauty of english......
These are actual ads on a matrimony site. Grammar and spell errors have no place in a profile description as everything is straight from the heart!

*- Hello To Viewers My Name is Shekhar , I am single i don't have female,If anyone want to Marie to me u can visit to my home. I am not a good education but i working all field in bangalroe.. if u like me u welcome to my heart...when ever u want to meet pls visit my resident or send u letter.. Thanks yours Regards Shekhar ~*~

*i want very simple girl. from brahmin educated family from orissa state she is also know about RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA, and other homework

(Homework?)



*Wants a woman who knows me better and can adjust with me forever. she may never create any difficulties in my life or her life by which the entire life can run smoothly. thank you

(The principle of running life smoothly was never so easy!)

*she should be good looking and should have a service. she Should have one brother and one sister. she should be educated.

(ain't it unique !! 1 brother 1 sister criteria !)


*I am a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Enjoys every moments of life. I love to make friendship. Because friendship is a first step of love. I am looking for my dreamgirl who will love me more than i. Because i love myself a lot. If u think that is u then why to late come on ........hold my hand forever !!!

(The dilwale dulhaniya effect)


*i am simple boy.I have lot of problem in my life because of my luck now i am looking one gal she care me and love me lot lot lot

(I don't know why but this is one of my favorites)

*My wife should be as 'Shivani' as in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and as Tanwerr as in KSBKBT......

(Ok I haven't seen these soaps but I am sure he must be demanding too much,ain't he?)

*i want a girl with no drinks if she wants she can wear jeans in house but while stepping out of house she should give respect to our cast

(by not wearing her jeans?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whahahaha

nice collection. where did you get these?

VIJAY said...

Its from my mail box. jus wanted to share with u guys