Sunday, January 13, 2008

Some Rugby News

I have some special interest in the sports department and hence I used to gather lot of information about the sports which are not so popular in my country. That's how I landed on this sport. While collecting the statistics I found that rbs6nations site was very useful to me. It helped me a lot by giving up to date information about the rugby game and its also having the future fixtures and predictions. This rugby podcast site, which I found while surfing, consists of information regarding the international, under20, under18 and many other rugby events. It is also having a lot of news about the women rugby which was very rare to find across the web. There are several nations playing rugby but nations like England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland and Wales are the formidable ones. Besides having textual reports this website boasts of having multimedia content related to match. You can watch the important moments of a match, if you have missed a match due to some reasons. They are also podcasting it on the mobile phones too but unfortunately it is only for those who are having an O2 handset. Along with these things they also have magazine, online store and fan zone, which are stocked with many interesting things for the rugby lovers. So if you are very much interested in playing rugby this site would be definitely useful for you.

0 comments: