Sunday, December 16, 2007

My power woes

Even though I live in a metropolitan city, I have my own dose of problems, that too regarding the basic amenities like power supply. During the night time, especially from 9 pm tol 7 am, the voltage constantly "varies." I'm unable to use my computer during those time. Even though I've a UPS, the current spikes are so sharp that they escape the UPS (I've a brand new UPS, so no problems with that one). I'm forced to do blogging during the day time, as a result my internet bill shot up like Indian Stock Market. I'm unable to download movies, music and many other stuff due to power fluctuations. My recent casualty came in the shape of BCA, when I was about to cast my vote for the travel blog my computer restarted automatically and after that I was unable to submit my vote. Even though I've lodged a complaint about the power fluctuations in our so called "electricity board", till now they have not rectified my problem. I'm thinking of alternate solutions like unlimited net, etc, etc. Hope will get some remedy sooner rather than later.

0 comments: